NEET UG 2022 Live Updates
– PC : My Results Plus
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the country’s biggest and most prominent medical undergraduate exam, NEET UG 2022, today on July 17. Various exam centers have been set up across the country to ensure the smooth conduct of the exam.
The Exams is scheduled to be conducted from 2 PM till 5:20 PM. Candidates are advised to go through the exam guidelines and Dress code before visiting their respective exams centres.
NEET UG 2022 Live
05:29 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET 2022 Live : Student appearing in the examination will Take CUET UG 2022 in August
To ease the pressure of examination NTA has scheduled the examination of all the students who have registered of NEET UG in phase 2 of the CUET UG 2022. The CUET 2022 exam began on July 15 and will continue till August 20.
05:26 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022 Live Updates: Examination Concludes ar 5:20 , Students sighed of relief
The NEET 2022 examination has successfully concluded. Nearly 19 lakhs students registered for the Medical eligibility examination.
04:30 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Final Legs of the Medical entrance Commences
The NEET UG 2022 will be over in the next 50 minutes. The Question paper has 200 questions and NTA has provided 200 minutes to solve those question. On an average, the candidate has to answer one question every minute,
The complicated questions and strict time management makes NEET UG 2022 one of the toughest Under-graduate level examination of the world.
03:18 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Know Marking Scheme for Medical Qualifier
Candidates are expected to solve 200 questions in 3 hrs and 20min. The examination has a negative marking system as well.
- Four marks (+4) will be given for each correct answer.
- One mark (-1) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
Additional marks will be given to candidates in the following cases, only if they have attempted the question
- Any question which have more than one correct option, then four marks (+4) will be given.
- A question in which all options are found to be correct, then four marks (+4) will be given.
02:13 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022 Examination Begins Across 546 NEET 2022 Exam Centres in India
NEET UG 2022 examinations have begun across 546 NEET 2022 Exam centres in India and 14 cities outside India.
12:57 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Candidate Starts Reaching Allotted Examination Centres
With Just half an hour left, NEET UG Aspirants have begun reaching their allotted examination centres. Today almost 19 lakhs students will take the NEET UG 2022 examinations.
12:22 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Last Entry at 1:30 PM
Duration of NEET Exam 2022
2:00 PM to 5:20 PM (3 hours 20 minutes)
Last entry in the examination hall as per the NEET timing
Sitting in the examination room
Important instructions Announcement and checking of admit cards by the invigilator
1:30 PM -1:45 PM
Distribution of the test booklet
Writing of particulars on the test booklet by the candidates
Starting time of NEET examination
NEET UG 2022 concludes
12:02 PM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Cut-off Statistics for 2020
|Category||NEET cutoff percentile||NEET cut off 2020 scores|
11:31 AM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Previous Year Cut-off Statistics
|Category||NEET cutoff percentile||NEET cut-off 2021 scores|
11:14 AM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Course after Qualifucation
|Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (BNYS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry(BVSc & AH)||5.5 years|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4.5 years|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc. nursing)||4 years|
10:46 AM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022: Examination Guideline And Dress Code
To avoid any issues both before and during the exam, candidates must carefully read the instructions for the exam day.
- At least one hour before the exam’s planned start time, candidates must arrive at the testing location.
- The NEET UG 2022 hall ticket, a passport-size photo supplied during the NEET application process, a valid photo ID evidence, and a PwD certificate will all be needed of students when they arrive at the test location (if applicable).
- The sequence of the roll numbers will determine where each contender is seated. They must thus follow the invigilator’s directions and only sit in the appropriate areas.
- At the examination centre, applicants will be captured on camera. They must make sure they are in the camera’s field of view as it approaches them.
- The testing facility is not responsible for protecting the candidates’ personal belongings. Therefore, candidates must abstain from bringing unnecessary stuff to the testing location.
- No applicant may bring any forbidden goods into the test room, including blank paper sheets, books, notebooks, iPads, Bluetooth devices, digital watches, or study materials.
04:12 AM, 17-Jul-2022
NEET UG 2022 Live Updates: Examination Concludes, Students sighed of relief
The exam will be conducted in the pen-paper mode for a duration of 3 hours and 20 minutes. Candidates’ knowledge will be tested in three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. A total of 200 questions will be asked in the paper, out of which 180 must be attempted.
Maximum marks to be awarded in the paper are 720. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, while every wrong answer will take away one mark from the candidates’ score. No marks will be awarded for unattempted questions.