Title: Current Affairs Today Headline- 22 March 2022
Find here Today’s Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 23 March 2022.
- Security alert issued in Delhi after inputs from UP police of possible terror attack.
- Novovax’ COVID-19 vaccine gets emergency use approval in India for adolescents between 12-18 yrs.
- Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias arrives in India on a two-day official visit, marking his first visit.
- Regardless of India-Russia historical relationships, US-India “partners of choice now”: Ned Price
- Defence Ministry clears Indian Army’s Rs 4,000 crore proposal for surveillance satellite to keep eye on China, Pak border.
- PM Modi, UK PM discuss Ukraine situation over a call. PM Modi reiterates India’s consistent appeal for cessation of hostilities and return to dialogue and diplomacy.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to attend swearing-in ceremony of Uttarakhand CM-designate Pushkar Singh Dhami today.
- Pushkar Singh Dhami to be sworn in as Uttarakhand Chief Minister at 3.30pm at Parade Ground today.
- DAC clears procurement of 14 items worth Rs 380.43 crores from Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) startups and MSMEs.
- Foreign Minister of Oman Sayyid Badr Hamad Hamood Al Busaidi to pay official visit to India on March 23-24, 2022.
- Vikramaditya Singh, son of Senior Congress leader Dr Karan Singh, resigns from Congress party.
- Greater Kailash MLA Saurabh Bharadwaj to be the new Vice-Chairman of Delhi Jal Board.
- Danish Siddiqui’s parents file case against the Taliban in the International Criminal Court.
- Union cabinet approves Bill for unification of all 3 Municipal Corporations of Delhi.
- Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett to pay his first official visit to India from April 3 to April 5.
- Samajwadi Party (SP) Chief Akhilesh Yadav resigns from membership of Lok Sabha, will retain MLA seat in UP.
- World no. 1 Ashleigh Barty announces retirement from tennis in shock video message at the age of 25 years.
- India beat Bangladesh by 110 runs at Seddon Park, Hamilton to keep their semifinal hopes alive in the ICC Women’s World Cup.
- Lakshya Sen breaks into top 10 of BWF World Rankings.
- Canada’s Arctic security moves to forefront after Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- NATO invites Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to address summit on March 24.
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for Covid-19, hours before President Joe Biden is scheduled to depart for his trip to Brussels and Warsaw.
- US and Britain reach deal to end tariffs on steel and aluminum imports imposed by former US president Donald Trump.
- Russia opens criminal case against journalist over ‘false’ info on Russian army.
- An earthquake of magnitude 6.7 occurred 182km South of Taipei, Taiwan, as per National Center for Seismology.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश