GPAT 2022 Exam Application Process ends today
– PC : My Result Plus
GPAT 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the registration window for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 (GPAT 2022) today on March 17, 2022. Candidates desirous of appearing in the examination can proceed with the application process ongoing on the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in.
About GPAT Exam 2022:
The GPAT Exam is conducted to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate pharmacy courses in GPAT affiliated colleges. The exam date for GPAT 2022 has still not been announced by the NTA. The duration of the exam will be three hours, which will advance as a Computer-based test. It will be conducted in a single shift from 9 am until 12 pm.
Candidates who are willing to know about the exam scheme, exam timings, fee, exam centers, applying procedure etc must log on to the official website of GPAT and view the information bulletin. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will release the syllabus for GPAT Exam shortly.
GPAT 2022: Eligibility criteria
Candidates desirous of applying for GPAT Exam 2022 must possess a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy course from any recognised university, whose result will be out before the beginning of GPAT admission process for academic year 2022-23. Btech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) students are not eligible to appear for the exam.
GPAT 2022: Steps to register
Candidates are required to follow the step-by-step process to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Registration for GPAT 2022’ and complete the registration process by using your login credentials (Email ID and Mobile number).
- Fill in the application form details and upload all the required documents. Proceed to pay the application fee and submit the application.
- View the confirmation page and download it on your device.
- Take a printout for future references.