OJEE Registrations 2022 Begin
– PC : My Result Plus
OJEE 2022: The registrations for Orissa Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (OJEE 2022) have begun from March 14, 2022. As per the released schedule, the OJEE exam date has been tentatively announced for the first or second week of June 2022. Students desirous of appearing in the examination can proceed with the registration process ongoing on the official website at ojee.nic.in.
Students must note that the final date to apply for the exam is April 13, 2022. Through OJEE Exam 2022, the students will be provided admissions to the following courses:
- B. Pharm
- Int. MBA
- MTech (Full and Part time)
- Lateral entry to Btech and BPharm courses
Important dates for the exam are mentioned below for the reference of the students.
OJEE 2022: Important dates
|OJEE registrations begin||March 14, 2022.|
|Last date to apply for OJEE||April 13, 2022.|
|OJEE Exam Date 2022||Likely in June, 2022 (1st or 2nd week)|
OJEE 2022: Application fee
The application fee varies according to courses offered.
- The application fees is Rs 1000 for courses such as BPharm, Int. MBA, Btech, BPharm, MCA, MBA, Mtech, MArch, MPlan, MPharm.
- The application fees is Rs 1500 for combined courses like MBA & MCA, MBA & MTech/MPlan/MArch/MPharm.
OJEE 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for the examination must be of Indian Nationality. Students from other states can also apply for the exam.
OJEE 2022: Steps to apply
Students can refer to the following steps to apply for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination at ojee.nic.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads ‘Apply for OJEE Application forms 2022’. You will be redirected to a new login page where you must enter your asked login credentials.
- Post login, start filling the application form, upload documents and pay the application fees. Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process.
- View the confirmation page and download it on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.