Rajasthan High Court Answer Key
– PC : My Result Plus
Rajasthan High Court Answer Key: The Rajasthan High Court has released the model answer key for the written examination conducted to fill the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk (Grade-II). Candidates who had appeared in the examination can check and download the answer key from the official website of Rajasthan High court at hcraj.nic.in.
About Rajasthan High Court Exam:
The recruitment examination was held on March 13, 2022 for the aforesaid vacant posts. Approximately 1760 posts are being filled through this recruitment examination. After the release of the answer key, candidates have the liberty to raise objections against it. The Rajasthan High Court has made the objection window functional for the same. Thus, the objection window will remain operational from March 16 till March 23, 2022 upto 5 pm.
The official notification released by the Rajasthan High Court reads, “Any candidate, who has objections regarding the released answer key, may proceed to upload his/her objections with an authentic documentary proof on the official website of the court at hcraj.nic.in. The candidates require credentials such as User name, Password and Captcha code to raise challenges. Also, the candidate will be charged Rs 100 to submit his/her objections”.
Notably, the application process for the exam had commenced on March 30 and concluded on April 27, 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Answer Key: Steps to download
Candidates must go through the step-by-step process mentioned below to download the answer key.
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court at hcraj.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab available on the homepage. Then select the option that reads “Recruitment JrJAs for RHC JAs for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerks Grade-II for RSJA and District courts 2020 Translator.”
- Post this, select the link that indicates the Model answer key for the same. The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the responses and download the answer key on your device.
- Take a printout, if the need may be.
Direct link to the answer key has been shared below.